There are many benefits of a massage.
- Massages boost your immune system.
- Massages improve circulate in your body.
- The improved circulation and health steadily remove toxins form the body.
- Massage reduces mental and emotional stress. This does not remove problems from our life but it certainly helps us deal with them.
- Massage can relieve depression.
- Massage improves the mind / body connection. We can feel more alive and think clearly.
- Massage increases energy. Of all the diets, fads and practices that claim to increase energy (perhaps with some success) this is the easiest to follow. Just relax and have a massage.
- Massage can improves sleep. This makes a difference to every area of our life.
- Massage can relieve headaches.
- Massage can relieve muscle pain
- Massage can significantly reduce inflammation.
- Massage can help us recover from exercise and exertion from sport.
- Massage can help us look younger, improving skin
- Cancer patients find massage helps them deal with side effects of medications and treatments, as well as help them sleep better.
A weekly or twice weekly massage makes all the difference to our health. Live life I the best health and the best mindset possible.