Relaxing Thai Massage in Parramatta
At Golden Tree we provide authentic and traditional Thai massage in a relaxed and peaceful environment.
Massage is beneficial for those individuals who want to live their lives to the fullest in the best health possible. And massage aids those who suffer specific health ailments.
Thai massage techniques are different to some other forms of massage, working to clear energy blockages and restore balance and harmony to the body. Originally Thai massage was influenced by Chinese, Indian and other Asian traditions. After centuries of practice is has become a unique tradition in its own right. Thai massage concentrates on ‘sen’ lines of the body, stretching, pressing and compressing muscles to relive aliments and generally restore a body’s healthy functioning.
We have over 100 positive reviews on Google, check our Google reviews.
Our ‘sen’ lines Thai massage is of great benefit for:
- General good Health
- Joint and flexibility issues
- Soft tissue injury
- Asthma and repertory issues
- Physical and Emotional Tension
- Digestion Complaints
- Shoulder pain
We offer to general types of massage. The traditional Thai massage and the Royal Massage (Deep Massage).
- Traditional massage uses no oil or lubricants, and is recommended to general health, balance and well-being. It can be conducted it groups of up to a dozen.
- Royal Massage/Deep Massage: This uses balms and crèmes, and is designed to target and treat more specific problems. It releases endorphins, improves circulation and reduces stress hormones.
Parramatta Thai Massage
Golden Tree Thai massage has several massage branches in Sydney, including a branch in Parramatta.
Make Thai massage a regular part of a healthy life.